About Puff Digital Inc.
Puff is a global media brand focused on the cannabis industry. We presently own and operate five publishing websites and have a network of 30+ other publishers. This offers our clients the ability to advertise in a highly restrictive and regulated market. In addition, we offer end to end agency services to our clients helping them go from inception to global player, or from black market to legal entity.
We have a work hard, play hard ethos and our mission is to help normalize cannabis while growing our partner brands in a rapidly evolving industry landscape.
We are hunting for a highly skilled part-time UX/UI Intern to join our growing team.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Work closely with design leads to create compelling interactive experiences
- Learn the end-to-end process of project delivery and the associated design tools involved
- Perform user research and develop information architecture, user goals, journey maps, and design wireframes and visual interfaces
- Collaborate with developers to ensure pixel perfect execution across all project deliverables
- Work with the management team to gain insights into clients’ business and project objectives
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Adaptable and flexible
- Reliable, dependable and efficient
- Able to work well in a team setting
- Excellent time management skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about advertising and industry trends
Our Preferred Candidate Has:
- Has completed or is in pursuit of a Certificate/College Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in web design, UX/UI, Product Design, Graphic Design
- Knowledge of user-centered design methodologies
- Attention to detail and a keen eye for typography and visual hierarchy
- Clear and effective communication skills in articulating design concepts and rationales
- Proficiency in Figma and Adobe Creative Suite, and an eagerness to learn new tools
- A portfolio showcasing digital projects that you can share with us
- Positive attitude with a desire to grow within a collaborative, inspiring teamwork environment
This position can be completed 100% remotely
Start Date: Flexible
Job Type: Three or six month internship, possibility of full-time, post internship
Applicants are encouraged to include a portfolio for consideration by the hiring managers.
Job Location: Toronto, ON