About Puff Digital Inc.
Puff is a global media brand focused on the cannabis industry. We presently own and operate five publishing websites and have a network of 30+ other publishers. This offers our clients the ability to advertise in a highly restrictive and regulated market. In addition, we offer end to end agency services to our clients helping them go from inception to global player, or from black market to legal entity.
We have a work hard, play hard ethos and our mission is to help normalize cannabis while growing our partner brands in a rapidly evolving industry landscape.
We are hunting for a highly skilled part-time Graphic Design Intern to help us deliver engaging, original content to our audiences and work on client campaigns.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Prepare work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plan concepts by studying information, materials and brief.
- Illustrate the concept(s) by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, typography, overall style, and related aesthetic components.
- Regular check-ins with all relevant stakeholders throughout the design process
- Complete projects by coordinating with internal teammates, outside partner agencies and/or clients
- Maintain knowledge of design trends, UX/UI trends and stay up to date with the latest tools for graphic design
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing assigned tasks, being proactive in asking teammates if they need help and partaking in company culture.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Creative visual thinking
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Adaptable and flexible
- Reliable, dependable and efficient
- Able to work well in a team setting
- Excellent time management skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about advertising and industry trends
Our Preferred Candidate Has:
- Has completed or is currently pursuing a Certificate/College Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Web Design, Illustration or Similar
- Excellent technical software knowledge (Adobe suite, Invision App, Canva, Google Suite, Microsoft Office, etc.)
- A portfolio of projects/designs that you can share with us
- Fluent in the English language (both speaking and writing)
- Legally allowed to work in Canada
This position can be completed 100% remotely
Start Date: Flexible
Job Type: Three or six month internship, possibility of full-time, post internship
Applicants are encouraged to include a portfolio for consideration by the hiring managers.
Job Location: Toronto, ON